Everything submitted to the London Business School’s admissions department. Application done. “Oh wait what?! There is some sort of video requirement?”. Yes, that’s right you’ve just remembered you have to complete a video essay as part of your application to proceed – and you definitely don’t want this to derail your application.
We’ve researched an extensive, but not exhaustive, set of possible questions to help with your preparation – and guess what! All these prompts are all built into Voomer’s AI-powered video assessment tools here.
We recently made a video that goes over some of the things I’m going to discuss in this article. Take a look at the video but read on for more!
You need to answer two questions. The first one is a variation on the “why an MBA and why this school”. If you are at this stage in your application, you’ll probably already have the answer to that question on the tip of your tongue. Just make sure to make sure you have something unique that LBS has to offer ready to go on your answer. LBS admissions isn’t stupid – they know that you’re probably applying to several other programs, but if you can mention something uniquely LBS (a class, professor, club, track, etc), the person reviewing your video essay will definitively pay attention.
OK so here we go! Brace yourself it’s a long list. As you know, there is much more to a strong performance than just being confident in potential questions – structure, performance, eye contact, vocal tone matter too – that’s why we created Voomer to empower you to communicate who you are more effectively.
LBS MBA Kira Video Essay Question Bank
1. What will you gain from the London Business School MBA Program that you won’t gain from another MBA program. You are almost certainly guaranteed to get this question! If you are only going to prep for one question, make sure its this one!
2. Tell us about a time a team member did not “pull his weight” in the team.
3. How did you handle this situation?
4. Tell us about a time you were introduced to a new culture. What did you gain from this experience?
5. Why do you think you are fit for working in an international environment?
6. What is the importance of diversity at the workplace?
7. What is the most important aspect of teamwork?
8. What is the most challenging aspect of working in an internationally diverse environment?
9. Tell us about a situation in which you were part of a dysfunctional team, and what steps did you take to improve the situation.
10. Please give an example of an encounter you’ve had with another culture, and what did you learn from it.
11. Tell us why working in an international environment is important to you?
12. What, in your opinion, is most challenging about studying in a diverse study group?
Well there you have it, our ultimate list of questions for the LBS Kira video essay. If you feel we’ve left any out and would like us to update the list please email us: [email protected].
If you are curious about how Voomer’s AI-powered video assessment tools can help you to prepare thoroughly for your upcoming video essays click below to get started!