If you are looking for information on the Stockholm School of Economics (HHS) interview questions - that's a great sign! It means you've already been through the most tedious part of the application process and now it is time for you to put your best foot forward to the admissions committee.
The interview is a key part of your application and preparing for it is always worth it. So let's dive right into it!
After you are done reading this article, make sure to swing by Voomer to practice for your interview and get AI-powered feedback on your answers.
HHS wants its interviews to be relatively informal and more of a conversation. It is not uncommon that admissions officers will ask some light personal questions as well to break the ice.
Depending on the program you are interviewing, you might have to answer a case study style interview. On those types of interviews, you will be asked to read some materials and you'll be asked questions on the situation presented and what course of action you'd suggest to the parties in the case study.
To keep things simple - don't be nervous and treat the interview as a friendly conversation, which it will be!
Stockholm School of Economics Interview Questions
1. Why an MBA (or masters/PhD/bachelor)?
2. Why did you apply to the Stockholm School of Economics?
3. How long have you been considering this program and why now is the right time?
4. What specific skills are you looking to gain at HHS?
5. What is unique to HHS that you are attracted to?
6. What are you going to do with the knowledge you gain at HHS?
1. What is the most significant personal weakness that you have identified, what did you do about it and what was the result?
2. Imagine you are proposing an innovation idea for a class project and the audience is not interested. What would you do?
3. Discuss what you would do if you and your teammates cannot come to an agreement on a project decision.
4. Discuss a time that you and your teammates were on a tight timeline.
5. Tell us about a time you asked for help and how did it go?
6. Tell us about a time you were overloaded with work, how did you handle it?
7. Tell us a time where you had an idea and had to convince your project team.
8. Tell us about your most interesting international experience.
9. Tell us about a time you had to take control of a team.
10. Tell us something about you that is not on your written application.
How to do well on the interview?
There are quite a few ways you can ace the interview, and most of the advice also applies to virtual interviews (either face to face or though Skype or Zoom).
Take a look at these other resources we've put together for more information:
- How to introduce yourself
- How to answer "why do you want to do program X"
- How to use the right technique when answering interview questions
- If your interview is via, Skype or Zoom, how to get set up for a video interview
- For the big day, 5 tracks to get your mind ready for the interview!
The other great way to get prepared is to pratice, practice and practice some more. Voomer is a great resource for that since you the above questions and more are loaded into our system and you can practice in an environment that is nearly identical to the one you'll face on the actual interview!
On Voomer, you'll also get AI-powered feedback on your performance so you can rapidly improve your skills.
There you go! The Stockholm School of Economics is a great school and competition is tough - make sure you prep for the challenging interview!
If you are curious about how Voomer's AI-powered video assessment tools can help you to prepare thoroughly for your upcoming video essays click below to get started!
If you feel we've left any out any questions would like us to update the list please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org