Let’s take a step back for a second. OSU Fischer has been using recorded video interviews run by a company called Kira Talent since approximately 2018. Several programs at Fischer use these interviews in admissions – besides the MBA, several of the master’s programs as well, such as the MAcc, MHRM, and SMF.
The way these interviews work is quite simple. You’ll be shown a question either as text or in a video recording from someone in admissions at Fischer, you’ll have a few seconds to prepare an answer and then about a minute to record your answer.
Keep in mind that it is on that submissions that admissions will actually hear you talk for the first time, and first impressions matter! That’s why we compiled this list of OSU Fischer Kira video interview questions so that you can get ahead of your competition.
After reading this article, make sure you swing by Voomer to practice for your interview and get AI-powered feedback on your answers.
OSU Fischer’s style
Before we jump into the questions, remember to do your own research on OSU Fischer’s style. While admissions officers love to build diverse cohorts, they are also looking for applicants that “match” with the program.
At a high level, OSU is very proud of its geographically and culturally diverse campus, and Fischer is quite similar. So make sure to use examples in your answers that bring up situations where you had to deal with co-workers in other countries, how you overcame cultural barriers and what you’ve learned from those experiences.
Ok, let’s get on with the questions!
OSU Fischer MBA Kira Video Interview Questions
1. Why an MBA now?
2. Why OSU? Why Fischer?
3. How long have you been considering doing an MBA and why now is the right time?
4. What specific skills are you looking to gain at Fischer?
5. What is unique to the MBA at Fischer that attracts you?
1. What is the most significant personal weakness that you have identified, what did you do about it and what was the result?
2. Imagine you are proposing a business innovation idea for a class project and the audience is not interested. What would you do?
3. Discuss what you would do if you and your teammates cannot come to an agreement on a project decision.
4. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
5. What is the most interesting or innovative thing you own? How would you improve it?
Fischer changes their questions all the time, so make sure to practice all of tho
se questions to get comfortable with the process and to be prepared for any question they might throw your way.
A great way to do that is to use a platform like Voomer to help you practice, since those questions and more are loaded into our system and you can practice in an environment that is nearly identical to the one you’ll face on the actual interview.
If you are curious about how Voomer’s AI-powered video assessment tools can help you to prepare thoroughly for your upcoming video essays click below to get started!
If you feel we’ve left any out any questions would like us to update the list please email us: [email protected]